Change the world with your donation

Please update your browser

Together with you we want to make the world a better place, for that we need a web browser that supports current web technology. Unfortunately, your browser is rather old and can't display betterplace.org properly.

It's easy to update: Please visit browsehappy.com and choose one of the modern browsers that are showcased there.

Best from Berlin, your betterplace.org-Team

Better The World

managed by K. Petri (Communication)

About us

Better The World is a social enterprise that enables anyone to raise money for a cause they care about just by surfing the internet. 90% of the money raised on Better The World goes directly to the charity you choose—the other 10% is used to pay our staff, keep our lights on etc. We work with charities such as World Wildlife Fund, The Children's Miracle Network, Taking It Global, Trickle Up, Habitat for Humanity, The United Way, The Lewa Wildlife Conservancy, War Child and more.

To give you some examples, here are a few of the goals our members helped us to achieve in August:

· Provide four counseling sessions for a woman escaping violence and helping her start a new life – The United Way
· Provide a classroom blackboard in Zambia – CARE Canada
· Buy 5 chickens for a participant to raise – Trickle Up
· Buy 50 test tubes for a basic science researcher in Vancouver – CANFAR
· Give a child their MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) vaccination – Children’s Miracle Network

Contact

488 Wellington
Toronto
Canada

Fill 100x100 original trip to the zoo   12

K. Petri

New message
Visit our website