managed by Kalungi S.
FaceGirl Uganda is a new social organisation whose AIM is is to educate and empower young women and girls through access to safe water, sanitation, and hygiene-giving them the chance to reap the health, economic and educational benefits.
FaceGirl Uganda works in rural parts of Uganda in areas that are extremely isolated and not yet touched by much external support due to distance, bad roads, and weak infrastructure.
Our projects include:
- Hand Dug Wells and Hand Pumps.
- Rehabilitation and maintenance of existing Wells and Hand Pumps.
- Hygiene and Sanitation Education
- Building Communal Latrine.
- Training Water Committees
- Providing scholarships/ bursaries and other educational materials- like books, etc - to girls ( 4 to 12 years )
FaceGirls depends on private contributions. Any One with a donation from € 2 , can promptly and directly support the work of our team and also help to maintain the daily operations of FaceGirl Uganda.