managed by Musah A. (Communication)
KADA is a registered, charitable, non-governmental organization committed to human development and social upliftment of the deprived and marginalized rural communities in the Northern part of Ghana.
The organization was founded in August 2006 by Musah Adam, a Ghanaian, and Shane Williams Dayton of the United States of America. The organization is duly registered under the Company’s Code 1963 (Act 179) with registration number G.19, 485. Its head office is in Tamale, Northern Region, Ghana.
KADA is into micro credit, education, health, water and sanitation, food security.
The mission of KADA is to support the deprived and marginalized, especially women and children, to realize their full potentials and contribute to the sustainable improvement in their lives by facilitating lasting change through the provision of micro credit, education, advocacy, networking, partnership and forming linkages with other organizations that share common visions.
KADA is working under the motto: economic opportunity for all.
Our Objectives are
- to empower women to improve their socio-economic status, demand and insist on their rights and actively take part in governance and decision making at all levels
- to reduce extreme poverty and hunger by establishing income generating projects for women and the youth in the rural communities.
- equip children for a productive and challenging future
- to create awareness among rural folks on reproductive health issues such as family planning and HIV/AIDS, STDs, Malaria and TB using participatory learning and action tools
- promotion of appropriate sanitation and water supply
Therefore we will use these donations for the following purposes:
Thanks for your support,