managed by R. Arqawi (Communication)
Cinema Jenin was founded in 1958, by an initiative of Palestinian families in Jenin during the Jordanian rule for the West Bank; it was one of the largest and most successful Cinemas in Palestine.
Due to the Israeli occupation the cinema has been closed from 1987 till 2008, where the Cinema was renovated by a generous Fund from the German Government, Moreover an outdoor cinema and a Guesthouse were built, and it was opened in 2010.
The Cinema works on activate the culture life through screening different kinds of films, and hosting artistic shows in the fields of theatre, music and dance
we are working for activities for promotion our work in Jenin, we will use this amount to organize one of the activity to screen short films in a big event at cinema Jenin,
A donation amount of €20.00 was requested for the following needs:Transportation for volunteers €20.00