managed by S. Baker
Nalubaale Children’s Care centre demonstrates the love of Jesus Christ by offering hope to Ugandan AIDS orphans through education, healthcare and empowerment programs to enable a better future.
The organization exists to bring about change by helping HIV/AIDS orphans to conserve and develop their physical and mental strength through; Education, vocational training and improved living conditions as the surest way to ensure their viability to society.
The organization also helps people living with HIV/AIDS, vulnerable adolescents, widows, and the youth
1. Grow the sponsorship program to touch the lives of more AIDS orphans.
2. Provide sponsored students with academic and vocational training and monitor their progress.
3. Monitor and influence the welfare of the sponsored child through ongoing home assessment, access to healthcare, and health education.
4. Leverage the current Ugandan educational system by selecting qualified schools and supplementing their educational programs.
5. Improve self sufficiency through empowerment and life-skills training and resources.
6. Partner with like-minded organizations to provide services that support the mission of NCCC.
Therefore we will use these donations for the following purposes
Thanks for your support,