We are looking for a talented, creative designer to help with the creation of original images and design.
The graphic designer will be involved with designing our charity's brand identity, using some of the past and current material. It has been an ongoing process to improve the Child Survival Aid Ghana brand, but we want to work with an expert in Brand Identity to work with Child Survival Aid Ghana through this process.
These brand identity developments will help shape other requirements for other programmes within the charity, as well.
We are looking for a graphics designer that doesn’t mind having their hands in all aspects of design and creative projects. We are looking for someone who is eager, versatile, collaborative, but able to help work on either social media image creation, all the way through to turning wireframes into innovative and beautiful design that reflects the values of Child Survival Aid Ghana. The graphic designer will also assist with creating new design concepts and themes, but should be willing/capable to work off set design concepts and styles and develop new media based off those guidelines. It’s important that the designer knows how to balance vector scalability and pixel perfection.
Great to have Skills:
• Designers with a strong sense of colours (primary, secondary)
• Designers who are able to show and appreciate negative space
• Flat Design experience or familiarity with the concept
This role can be virtually, and is open globally.
Responsibilities & Skills:
• Be Open Minded
• Expert knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and Microsoft and Google Drive-based software
• Ability to work independently, as well with other team members
• “Flat Art” design experience, would be an asset
• Experience preparing files for Digital or Print, are an asset
How many volunteers are needed: 6
Listed at: 15-10-2021
Last updated at: 15-10-2021