We need volunteer Ambassadors; those who can help represent our organizations mission, vision, activities, coordinate and fund raise for the organization from their HOME Country if located in UK, USA, Canada, Australia, German, Netherlands, Europe and Asia
This is an opportunity for mission-minded people and those who wish to help the suffering children and women in Africa. It’s so exciting to be part of our life transforming work here in Africa and we’d love to enthuse you about the way to inspire and mobilize your church, community and every one of your friends and family to make a significant impact on the lives of children in Uganda AFRICA, through Fundraising,
This Position is great for creative people who enjoy planning small group get together and activities that can help raise awareness of and raise funding for PCCS projects in AFRICA.
Location: Your Home, Your Country, Your Church, Your Community
Hours: Flexible to suit your own time table
Sample of Roles;
• Sharing about PCCS with your local community members, individuals, churches, small groups, among others, who might be inspired and would wish to make a DONATE and also visit PCCS - Africa for volunteering or Sponsoring a CHILD.
• Distributing PCCS flyers and Materials to potential donors
• Organizing meetings, Dinner or fundraisers on behalf of PCCS - Africa.
There are many other ways you can help;
• Website editing
• Grant writing
• Volunteer recruitment
• Create child sponsorship profiles
• Cultivate partnership opportunities for PCCS - Africa.
• and much more
How many volunteers are needed: 10
Listed at: 23-11-2019
Last updated at: 10-06-2021