Change the world with your donation

Please update your browser

Together with you we want to make the world a better place, for that we need a web browser that supports current web technology. Unfortunately, your browser is rather old and can't display betterplace.org properly.

It's easy to update: Please visit browsehappy.com and choose one of the modern browsers that are showcased there.

Best from Berlin, your betterplace.org-Team

Closed mame center

New York, USA

Closed mame center

New York, USA

Comment this project

The betterplace.org General Terms of Use apply.

f. desta 09 April 2011 at 01:36 PM

This comment responds to this news.

Sounds very good! Any help is appreciated...
j. holley 09 April 2011 at 01:05 PM

This comment responds to this news.

True Sounds!! The greatest force in the world is love...and the most fearful thing is minds and bodies united together centered around true love!!
j. holley 09 April 2011 at 12:58 PM
Why do you think the project deserves to be supported?

Greetings from Addis Ababa!! We are looking forward here to a bright future for the Mame Center...I sincerely advocate this project and plan to work closely with it as it develops and gets off the ground here in Ethiopia...One Love and Jah Bless from I and all the Rasta Community!!!
l. desta 13 February 2011 at 01:40 PM
Why do you think the project deserves to be supported?

this is such a great project with the potential to reach a lot of underprivalige children in Nazreth and really generate change. i truly believe in this project please support mame center we can make this work
z. mint 05 January 2011 at 09:16 AM
Why do you think the project deserves to be supported?

This is one of the most vulnerable idea that you guys have came up with. you guys are doing a great job . we really need more help in Ethiopia. and keep up the good work may God bless you
m. worku 09 December 2010 at 09:29 AM
Why do you think the project deserves to be supported?

i believe that a human life is precious and that it is worth at least a decent way of life if not extravagant in its lifetime. i also believe that whoever has something to offer should offer without holding anything back.
f. desta 09 December 2010 at 09:15 AM

This comment responds to this news.

please let's join hands and share what we have for a project that makes areal different in so many lifes
f. desta 05 December 2010 at 01:33 PM

This comment responds to this news.

let's join hands and share what we have for a project that makes areal different in so many lifes!
f. desta 14 November 2010 at 06:10 PM

This comment responds to this news.

mame center need your support i'm posetive about this project we can make a difference
f. desta 02 November 2010 at 02:53 PM

This comment responds to this news.

to make the world a better place please support mame center its a great project.
E. Tsao 31 October 2010 at 08:59 PM
Why do you think the project deserves to be supported?

mame center has a innovative plan to help children harness their existing talent to better their lives. It has a visionary goal which I feel can be very obtainable with a little help from everybody.
f. desta 27 October 2010 at 06:57 PM

This comment responds to this news.

I support mame center so please let's all make this happened and support the cause and the future for those children in Nazreth.
f. desta 28 September 2010 at 11:58 AM
l support mame center l truly believe in this project that the future lies in it.
(unknown user) 12 August 2010 at 11:33 PM
Why do you think the project deserves to be supported?

I worked with Mame on the design of a fundraising cookbook. I support this project as it is a wonderful, heartfelt initiative aimed at uplifting children and exposing them to opportunities to grow and develop into leaders.
E. Bellak 22 July 2010 at 02:38 PM
I have been a fan of this organization since it began. It brings attention to an area of the world in dire need of help. I strongly support the Mame Center and encourage others to follow suit.
A. Bellak 22 July 2010 at 04:24 AM
This is truly an amazing project which I support 150%. The cause is noble, the hard work and dedication by the founders is inspiring. My family and I have been avid supporters since the organizations birth. Get involved now
f. desta 21 July 2010 at 01:54 PM
Why do you think the project deserves to be supported?

An amazing intiative that benefits underprivalige children in Nazareth,that deserves yours and everyones support
T. Zeleke 19 July 2010 at 03:55 AM
Why do you think the project deserves to be supported?

I have known Mame very well and she not only cared for children, but also for everyone who needed help including myself. She was the most generous person I ever know. I am so happy Azeb has picked up her cause and introduced the Mame Center in Nazareth, Ethiopia to care for disadvantaged children. I totally support the project and I am willing to help within my abilities to see the fruit of Mame's dream. No one I know off will better fit the big shoes Mame has left other than Azeb.

Thank you Azeb and continue the good work.
Terefe Zeleke
H. Asnake 18 July 2010 at 01:28 AM
Why do you think the project deserves to be supported?

Azeb, this foundation came about because of your compassion. I can’t think of any cause that is more important than to see the underprivileged children getting education. This will be their passport for a better future. We should all contribute for this worthy cause. As the Buddhist saying “ If you light a lamp for somebody, it will also brighten your path”
G. Abera 12 July 2010 at 05:12 AM
Why do you think the project deserves to be supported?

This kind of project is very helpful for kids in Africa to help them to be somebody. I fully support this project and insist others to do so.
n. desta 12 July 2010 at 03:30 AM
Why do you think the project deserves to be supported?

So many children are very talented.If they get some skills they will be independent. As other children witness
the great success reinforcement, attains goals and being positive member of their communities.
I support and want to be part of this pilot project.
G. Abera 12 July 2010 at 01:47 AM
I support this project. Because it gives a great hope for helpless children in Africa.
G. Desta 12 July 2010 at 01:37 AM
Why do you think the project deserves to be supported?

Mame center is a great chideren's charity for all who wants to study and learn the skills to be independent, make a life for themselves and families.
That is a great concept very much needed.
A. tsigie 11 July 2010 at 11:27 AM
Why do you think the project deserves to be supported?

I am entirely happy to advocate for mame center project because I know the intention of the project. This project which is initiated by Azeb is the best and appropriate project for poor children in ethiopia as it mainly focuses on promoting self reliance through education and training. I have also assisted azeb in the development of the project. so any one intereted to help children in ethiopia has to support this project.
D. Jhingran 10 July 2010 at 11:03 PM
Why do you think the project deserves to be supported?

This project will provide needy children in Ethiopia with an opportunity to develop occupational skills that will enable them to make their way in the world. I can personally vouch for Azeb, the founder of this project, whom I have known for many years and know her to be a hardworking, conscientious person with a great deal of integrity.
A. Terestchenko 10 July 2010 at 03:19 PM
Why do you think the project deserves to be supported?

Mame is a very interesting project to help children out of poverty through specialized training. It needs help to get launched
E. Davis 09 July 2010 at 05:15 PM
Why do you think the project deserves to be supported?

The project is a very important part of healing the the damage done to the children and families of Ethiopia.
mame c. project manager08 July 2010 at 05:24 PM

This comment responds to this news.

Children are our future, many remarkable children with amazing stories.
A. Terry 07 July 2010 at 11:52 PM
Why do you think the project deserves to be supported?

I feel this project will benefit children of Ethiopia and children around the world.