Change the world with your donation

Closed CWCS Orphanage, Nepal.

A project from asdasfadsf asdfdsf
in Kathmandu, Nepal

Comment this project

The betterplace.org General Terms of Use apply.

M. Kastenbaum 06 January 2011 at 09:05 AM
hi, please ring me on 9779813336640 and check out canearth.com so you see what we would like to do with your efforts while we are here in katmandu area - and please email me mkastenbaum@mac.com
T. Grifith 27 December 2010 at 01:25 PM
As a volunteer for this project, I am very very happy to share my wonderful experiences with you all. I want to advocate for this particular project because as i visited this project in person, i got an opportunity to get connected & feel about the real needs and necessities of the project from very closely! so, I appeal all of you to support generously for this Orphanage project, your precious support! no matter how you can contribute them will surely bring very significant and positive changes to the lives of many many innocent children over there!
T. Grifith 27 December 2010 at 01:08 PM
Hello Everyone,

It is my great pleasure to explain about this wonderful project based in Kathmandu valley, Nepal. Me (Tiffany) from USA, with my several other friends, went there together for volunteering for a month in November 2010! We spent wonderful time there with the very polite and lovely children of the Orphanage and we are just back in our country with an unforgettable experiences and moments with children taking back in our Memory forever!

Milan, Founder of the Orphanage is a very nice guy, we found him a very helpful person during our volunteering period there! We are very very happy and thankful to the entire Orphanage family, for giving us such a warm welcome and really a great chance for us to make some difference!

I request all people, if you are seeking any opportunity for helping or supporting particular project please kindly forward your precious support on behalf of this Orphanage project based in Kathmandu valley! I recommend and suggest you that, if you have any plan either to visit / volunteer or any kind of contribution you want to do please do that for CWCS Orphanage project!

I promise, even already now i am back to USA after volunteering there I will be always thankful to them and offer my help and support for CWCS Orphanage as much as possible from my side on behalf of those lovely kids! Hope you will be happy to support them from your side as well!

For any kind of questions or further information please visit their website http://www.cwcsnepal.org or you can contact either Milan or me directly!

Thank you for your kind support!
Mr. Wallace M. 16 July 2010 at 04:38 PM
Why do you think the project deserves to be supported?

I am advocating this project because it's of great help to the community.
vitama T. 07 December 2009 at 09:19 PM
ich möchte Sie sehr gern unterstützen_
und ich freue mich sehr darauf_
was kann ich für sie tun?
herzliche grüße
vitama
M. Bender 06 December 2009 at 03:53 PM
Hi Milan, where exactly is your orphanage ?
T. Ahmadi 05 December 2009 at 08:19 PM
Why do you think the project deserves to be supported?

Viele von uns durften mit der Nestwärme der eigenen Familie aufwachsen, aber es war nicht selbstverständlich! Sind wir dafür genügend dankbar? Wie wäre es, wenn jeder mit einer liebevollen Familie, als Zeichen seiner Dankbarkeit eine Spende für dieses Projekt geben würde!