managed by G. Becker
About us - The volunteers of Friends of the Earth Germany BUND Region Hannover - bat-conservation-team: Secretly - but not scary, the bats. In former times people got scared because of bats, but today the bats get more and more friends among us people. The bat conservation team of Friends of the Earth Germany BUND Hannover Region is a strong lobby for these strictly protected animals, the only flying mammals on earth!
- We explore the habitats of the bats in the Region of Hannover
- We stand up for the preservation and protection of the highly endangered bat stocks and their habitats
- We guide people on bat excursions through the Eilenriede and Hermann Löns Park
- We care for injured bats in our bat station until they can be released back to the wild
- We provide information about bats and their protection.
For more information click here: http://batsconservationfledermaus.blogspot.de/p/test.html
Unser Stand beim Hubertusfest im Wisentgehege Springe - heute (27.10.2019) sind wir auch noch vor Ort und freuen uns über euren Besuch <3
Our boost at Hubertus Festival at Wisentgehege Springe.