managed by G. Becker (Communication)
About us - The volunteers of Friends of the Earth Germany BUND Region Hannover - bat-conservation-team: Secretly - but not scary, the bats. In former times people got scared because of bats, but today the bats get more and more friends among us people. The bat conservation team of Friends of the Earth Germany BUND Hannover Region is a strong lobby for these strictly protected animals, the only flying mammals on earth!
- We explore the habitats of the bats in the Region of Hannover
- We stand up for the preservation and protection of the highly endangered bat stocks and their habitats
- We guide people on bat excursions through the Eilenriede and Hermann Löns Park
- We care for injured bats in our bat station until they can be released back to the wild
- We provide information about bats and their protection.
For more information click here: http://batsconservationfledermaus.blogspot.de/p/test.html
Beim Tiergartenfest Hannover konnten wir viele kleine und große Gäste an unserem Stand begrüßen - alle wollten viele über Fledermäuse wissen - natürlich hat auch Plüti wieder fleißig Unterschriften zum Erhalt des Hambacher Waldes gesammelt <3
At the Tiergartenfest Hannover we were able to welcome
guests to our booth - everyone wanted to know a lot about bats - of course Plüti has again been collecting signatures for the petition of preservation the Hambacher Forest <3