Do you want to contribute to our mission of making education accessible to underserved communities? Kiron is looking for online campaigning volunteers to actively advocate for our cause and mission in their own network and communities.
How will you contribute?
- Give voice to Kiron’s work to enable access to higher education through digital solutions in your own network, i.e. in your own university, social media association etc.
- Assist Kiron’s partnerships team by giving updates on your local activities and working together towards achieving specific goals and targets related to your campaign work and student recruitment.
Your set of skills:
- You are a great communicator and are able to engage, motivate and inspire people.
- Ideally you have worked in the field of fundraising and/or online marketing.
- You share our vision of a world in which everyone has equal chances to access and be successful in higher education.
What is in it for you?
- An insight into Kiron’s innovative educational model of Kiron and the chance to meet and network with Kiron staff, students, and other campaigning volunteers.
- You will have the opportunity to participate on a storytelling workshop and to join interesting offline events (expenses covered).
- The chance to be part of the Kiron family and a Volunteering Certificate of your online campaigning work.
Feel free to contact Chiquita firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!
Wie viele Helfer benötigt werden: 20
Angelegt am: 11.10.2019
Letzte Änderung am: 23.10.2019