The Resource Mobilization Officer is responsible for building an increasingly, diversified network of supporters, including institutional, academia, donors/partners as well as other philanthropic institutions/individuals who believe in the work of NIRP and Goal, technical support and other forms of collaboration to meet the current and future needs of NIRP.
- To assist in identifying funding opportunities
- Identify, prepare and distribute funding proposals
- To assist in mobilizing non-financial resources from private sectors entities, individuals and corporate agencies
- To contribute to the production of NIRP E-Newsletter and distribution to donors particularly highlighting funds generated and resources mobilized
- To ensure that fundraising and resource mobilization information are up to date.
- To engage in crowdfunding activities.
REQUIRED SKILLS :
- Attention to detail
- Ability to creatively solve problems
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Good analytical skills in developing and implementing resource mobilization strategies
- Ability to work effectively in teams
- Ability to prioritize workload and demonstrate deliverables
- Initiative taker and results oriented
- Negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy
- Ability to write funding proposals and crowd funding.
Wie viele Helfer benötigt werden: 2
Angelegt am: 10.07.2017
Letzte Änderung am: 10.07.2017