The main goal of this project is to promote the idea that younger generations are the most determinative factor in the future growth of a nation. Our kindergarten and local govt run schools provide English language exposure, Basic computer skills and cultural exchange opportunities as a means of broadening the children’s horizons. The project also aids in providing support and assistance to the kindergarten teachers who are faced with large classes and a great deal of administrative work.
You do not have to be an English or computer teacher to volunteer in this program, given that it is only an attempt to give the children a different perspective of the language, one is not required to offer an in-depth knowledge of English grammar and basics of computer skills, all that is needed is accuracy and a willingness to motivate the children to improve their English speaking, reading, and writing skills, and also computer skills.
• Teach independently, with a partner or assist local teachers
• Work in schools, community groups or one-to-one
• Be a role model for the children
• Raise awareness of the need for regular schooling
• The number of lessons per week that you will teach varies depending on the country and the school you will work with.
• You will have time to prepare lessons and correct students’ work; we encourage you to make the most of this time
• As a volunteer teacher, depending on your skills and interests, you are also welcome to teach other subjects.
• You could find yourself teaching math, science, geography, etc.
• Many volunteers choose to help out with extra-curricular activities like art, dance, sports, drama, or music
• Many of your students would not normally have access to these kinds of activities, so this experience would benefit them enormously
• Giving students a chance to develop their skills and creativity will also help boost their confidence and quality of life.
• You will improve the lives of others through education
• You can be a youth ambassador by professionally, teaching languages and global issues in formal educational institutions
More about your volunteering fee, what’s ‘included’ and ‘not included’ in your fee, please click here.
If you are inspired in any one of our projects, please apply now.
Wie viele Helfer benötigt werden: 9
Angelegt am: 18.06.2017
Letzte Änderung am: 18.06.2017