Being a childcare volunteer in India generates a great opportunity to work in both rural villages and in urban communities. You will help to get children ready for school, play games, assist with homework, and teach basic English, arts and crafts, or sports. When you volunteer with child care, special needs, orphanages, day-care, kindergartens, local primaries, after school programs, or community centres, you are preparing children for great things.
You will help get the children ready for school, assist with homework and may teach the children basic English, art, crafts or sports. The love, care and attention received during the formative early years of a child’s life is directly linked to the health and happiness of that child as she grows. Assist in the care of underprivileged and orphan, and street kid’s homes, day care, kindergarten and local nursery schools.
• Teach children to say rhymes, teaching songs with actions, playing with them and engaging in other different creative activities and active games all aimed at developing their artistic abilities and enhancing their social skills
• Getting them engaged in drawing and painting, making jewellery, assisting staff in cooking, and help in keeping the campus and centre clean and tidy
• Make a difference in children’s lives, provide care and show them love, affection with additional supports
• Organize and assist local staff with various activities, from improving literacy, to playing games, feeding the children, taking them for walks, distributing the children’s meals as well as simple things such as helping them brush their teeth or making their beds
• Assist local teachers with all kinds of educational activities, such as arts and crafts, reading, and writing
• Help provide general care and support for disadvantaged children.
• Helping out the children with learning English and other subjects, computer skills for older children, aid school going children with their homework, prepare school going children for school and accompany them to school
• Enjoyment of working with young children
• Sense of fun
• Caring and kind approach
• Be ready to travel and work with women and children
• Ready to learn from different cultural experiences as you exchange your own western culture with local communities
Volunteers expected to meet their entire cost,while they are with us.
More details, or interested, contact or Apply Now.
Wie viele Helfer benötigt werden: 10
Angelegt am: 18.06.2017
Letzte Änderung am: 18.06.2017