Verändere mit uns die Welt!
You want to make a difference? Each of our 28.000 projects does that. And as Germany’s largest donation platform we connect them with the people who can help them reach their goals.
With us you have to possibility to work on a great project. We have flexible working arrangements, which include relaxed home office rules and the possibility to work part-time. We also provide a nice office above the Spree and a number of team events.
We welcome applications by people who don’t have a traditional technical background.
Allround Developer (m/f/d)
You love to create things that improve the world? Then you may feel right at home with us!
We are looking for people who aren’t fixated on single technologies but who want to find great solutions for our users and customers. Since we are a small team you’ll get in touch with all aspects of our platform, including frontend, backend and devops.
At betterplace you’ll be working in a scrum team and with our product managers and designer. You should have fun working with people, to approach your colleagues and openly speak your mind.
As part of the development team you’ll be responsible for developing and running the betterplace platforms. Together with your team you’ll find solutions to improve betterplace for our users.
We expect …
- … that you have learned to program, either through an education or through practical experience.
- … that you like to work test-driven and in pairs.
- … that you like working with people in a team.
- … that you’re fluent in German and/or English.
We offer …
- … the possibility with a great team of developers.
- … time for refactoring and to write high-quality code.
- … the possibility to learn and develop your skills.
- … family- and life-friendly working models. Just ask.
Please press the button “Bewirb dich jetzt” and send us your application with github link.
We are looking forward to get to know you!