How do I list a volunteer opportunity?
Before you can list a volunteer opportunity you need to have:
- a user profile on betterplace.org
- an affiliation with an organisation that is also registered on betterplace.org
Volunteer opportunities are listed by using an online form that helps you describe your need for volunteers:
- What is the cause?
- How can people help?
- Where can they help?
- Which volunteers do you need? What are the requirements for becoming a volunteer?
- Are there any reimbursements for the volunteers, such as costs for the public transportation tickets?
- Are the volunteers insured?
If you have all the information with you then start listing your volunteer opportunity now.
You can start listing a new volunteer opportunity anytime by clicking “NEW: List a volunteer opportunity” in the right-hand menu in “My betterplace”.